Using Pulse Surveys to Drive Continuous Engagement
Employee listening is a continuous process. In a rapidly changing global landscape, it’s more important than ever to understand the issues employees face today. To learn more about how you can drive positive change by keeping a finger on the “Pulse” of your company, join Julia Markish, Director of Advisory Services and Jonathan Liebman, Engagement Consultant at Lattice as they explore how to drive continuous engagement using pulse surveys.
Here’s what you’ll Learn:
- How to leverage Pulse as a means of tracking employee sentiment between point-in-time survey events.
- Key differences between Pulse and Surveys in Lattice
- Types of questions you should think about when configuring Pulse
- When to update your Pulse questions in rotation
- Real-world examples of how Pulse can fit into a company’s post-survey process