Register for the Webinar!Register
How Do You Achieve and Measure Success as a 'People First' Business?
In good or bad times, people-first companies will always succeed when it comes to attracting, retaining and activating their most valuable resource - their people. Meanwhile, businesses that fail to prioritise the “human” part of “human resources”, will likely find themselves missing out on this powerful competitive advantage.
But how do you define a “people-first” company? How do you measure success along the way? And how do you demonstrate return on investment?
We chat through all of those key questions and more in our latest episode of “For The Love of People”, with special guests Sarah Harnett, Director of People Business Partners and Sean Delea, Global Manager of Talent Acquisition from Greenhouse.
Tune in as we talk through:
- What it means to be a “people-first” company
- How to measure success on your journey
- The pivotal role of the hiring process and “structured hiring”
- How to take advantage of a recruitment slow-down
- The important impact of DE&I on your success
- How to prove the ROI of a “people-first” approach