HR doesn’t lend itself to one-size-fits-all solutions. Just look at your team’s scope: You’re focused on two very different kinds of work. “Back-office” administration is an often invisible but absolutely essential part of the job. Engagement, performance management, development, and other strategic focuses are also critical, though they require you to flex entirely different muscles.
Workday is a leading HRIS for enterprise companies — and Lattice’s people success platform combines performance, goal setting, engagement surveys, compensation management, and career development in one solution. Both tools are best-in-class, but they solve entirely different challenges. If you’re trying to choose between them, you may not be comparing apples to oranges.
In this ebook, we’ll explain why using Workday and Lattice together empowers you to:
- Gain greater flexibility and customization at a lower cost
- Drive adoption by giving managers and employees a better experience
- Foster a culture where feedback happens organically every day
- Implement new people programs in weeks, not years
- Integrate both systems to get the best of both worlds