We’re excited to share that Lattice ranked #143 on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500™, marking the second year in a row on the list that recognizes the most innovative technology companies across industries – organizations that are redefining technological progress, disrupting industry norms, and changing the way work gets done.
“We’re proud to be Deloitte Fast 500 award winners for the second year running, and even more proud of the growth we’ve seen as a company in a year where change continued to be the only constant in the world and the workplace,” said Jack Altman, CEO and co-founder at Lattice. “It’s a testament to the strength of the business we’ve built with Lattice’s talent suite and our overall momentum as we begin a significant new chapter as a company – which kicked off with the launch of our HRIS this fall. We believe investing in your people is the best long-term investment a company can make and our mission is to create a platform that empowers HR leaders and teams to make the most of that investment.”
This award comes at a pivotal time for Lattice: In September, we announced to the world what we had been working on for over a year when we officially opened an early access program for customers to experience our HRIS (human resources information system). Our award-winning talent suite serves 5,000 customers around the world (and growing!), including Slack, Gusto, Intercom, Ramp, NPR, and many more. As of 2023, over one million employees use Lattice tools to track their goals, share feedback, and grow their careers.
We also brought on board a number of leaders with deep expertise across tech, HR, and scaling businesses to guide Lattice’s next chapter of growth, including:
- LB Harvey as President of Field Operations: With 15+ years experience building sales organizations at Front, Intercom, and Linkedin, LB oversees all Go-To-Market at Lattice.
- Eric Schuchman as Chief Product Officer: Joining us from Gusto, where he led their efforts to scale over the past 8 years.
- Elizabeth Egan as Chief Marketing Officer: Joining Lattice from Sprig, where she was CMO for about 2 years. Prior to that she was at Yext for 10 years where she grew the business to several hundred million in ARR and an IPO.
- Stan Massueras as International General Manager: Massueras, a native French speaker, has led successful European development for companies such as Facebook and Twitter and is spearheading our growth in EMEA and joins Lattice as we look to grow our international footprint.
- Mollie West Duffie as Head of L&D: Previously organizational design lead at global innovation firm IDEO, where she advised leaders and founders at companies including Casper, Google, LinkedIn, Bungalow, and Slack, Mollie is also the co-author of the Wall Street Journal bestselling book about emotions at work, No Hard Feelings: The Secret Power of Embracing Emotions at Work.
We can’t wait to see what the future holds for Lattice. Interested in joining us on the journey? Check out our Careers page to explore open roles.
About the 2023 Deloitte Technology Fast 500
Now in its 29th year, the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 provides a ranking of the fastest-growing technology, media, telecommunications, life sciences, fintech, and energy tech companies — both public and private — in North America. Technology Fast 500 award winners are selected based on percentage fiscal year revenue growth from 2019 to 2022. In order to be eligible for Technology Fast 500 recognition, companies must own proprietary intellectual property or technology that is sold to customers in products that contribute to a majority of the company’s operating revenues. Companies must have base-year operating revenues of at least US$50,000, and current-year operating revenues of at least US$5 million. Additionally, companies must be in business for a minimum of four years and be headquartered within North America.