Lattice is on a mission to make work meaningful. We empower People Teams across the globe to turn employees into high performers, managers into leaders, and companies into the best places to work. This week, Lattice is thrilled to announce that we are expanding our platform with new Goals and Compensation products so that HR teams can align their people around their company’s strategic priorities as well as recognize and equitably reward employees for their work.
Through our experience working with thousands of companies, we know firsthand that there's tremendous power in connecting the work we do to the value it drives for our organization. But in order for us to see the impact of our work as individuals, we need to be able to connect our work to the broader business strategy of our organization, and we want our organization to celebrate and reward us for our efforts.
Lattice Goals enables business leaders to align their people around their company’s strategic priorities and activate every employee to execute against them. These new capabilities help companies bridge the gap between people operations and business operations by making OKRs (Objectives and Key Results) more human.
Today, we’re introducing innovative new features to Lattice Goals that drive value across the entire company from the C-Suite to the frontlines, purpose-built for OKRs.
- Integrations with Jira and Salesforce: Connect your goals and OKRs to mission-critical systems like Salesforce and Jira so your progress measurement and reporting stay up to date in real-time without the need for manual updating.
- Actionable Goals Home and Explore pages: Get frictionless goal setting, measurement, tracking, and achievement all on an elevated surface with seamless actions right in the sidebar.
- Advanced controls for operationalizing goals: Enable a streamlined goal-setting process that runs on your company’s schedule using Goal Cycles. With automated Timeperiods, Lattice will build your Goal Cycles for you and move from one to the next automatically. And with Weighted Goals, you can accurately reflect and measure your company’s priorities by importance across the entire organization.
- Reporting power tools for managers and business leaders: New reporting dashboards help managers and business leaders report on goal status and identify where they can take action to keep the company on track.
- Premium OKR Services Package from Lattice Advisory Services: Your business is complex, but rolling out Objectives and Key Results shouldn’t be. Lattice Advisory Services has experts to help you roll out your OKR program with confidence.
With all of these updates along with our already strong foundation, Lattice Goals is taking operational goals to a new level. Zach Wright, Strategy Staff Executive and Head of Sales Operations at Qumu told us “With the help of Lattice, OKRs create hyperfocus that transcends through our whole organization.” Discover more about Lattice Goals or how we activate Lattice customers with OKRs here.
While Goals will help employees align their work success with business success, how do we help those employees feel recognized for that success?
We know that recognizing and celebrating individuals for their work leads to increased satisfaction, productivity, and decreased turnover. Recognition comes in many forms like public praise or awards, increased responsibility and, of course, compensation. But employees aren’t just looking out for themselves, they want to know their colleagues and friends are also being rewarded for their work
In today’s competitive market, People teams need compensation strategies that provide flexibility to attract and reward top performers while including checks and guidance that ensure your compensation practices are equitable and aren’t perpetuating bias.
That’s why Lattice is thrilled to announce that we will be expanding our platform next summer with Lattice Compensation, providing new tools that support compensation decision-making and communication. Our forthcoming product will streamline the compensation process, integrate with performance data, and provide insight into pay trends across the company. HR teams will be able to manage their compensation review process in a centralized, secure hub and seamlessly integrate an employee’s performance information into the decision-making process. Managers and company leaders will have more insight into individual and team-wide pay trends as well as more context to navigate salary conversations with direct reports. Employees will be able to view their own compensation information directly in Lattice.