Register for the Webinar!Register
People Success in Practice: AMA - People Strategy Edition
As the year comes to a close and the holiday season approaches, a choir of people strategy consultants from Lattice Advisory Services are gathering for a day of caroling — that is, addressing some of our community’s most burning People Strategy challenges.Join our in-house experts in Talent Management, Compensation, Goals & OKRs, Engagement, and Strategy to tackle your questions in our first ever AMA — the People Strategy Edition. We also know that People Team challenges can change on a dime, and whatever was top of mind for you yesterday may have been replaced by a new challenge today.We’ve combed our archives for the most relevant themes and topics, including:
- Feedback: When and how to gather peer feedback, and how to establish the right balance between completeness and overly long responses?
- Compensation philosophy: Establishing pay increases when A) more and more people are working remotely, or B) pay is disconnected from performance
- Engagement: How to increase engagement survey response rates (including bidding for leadership buy-in)
- Development: The “right” number of competencies to include in a career framework
- Goals: When and how Goals / OKRs should be set at the individual contributor, team, department, or company level