Per SHRM and HRCI standards, an attendee must watch at least 37 minutes of the live session to earn credits for that session. Credits are only available for sessions watched during the live event on September 22. Credits can not be earned for on-demand viewing.
Each individual session is eligible for 1 HRCI credit and 1 SHRM credit. Sessions not listed below are not eligible for SHRM or HRCI credits.
The following sessions qualify for SHRM and HRCI credits at Resources for Humans Virtual 2021:
- Empowering Managers to Drive an Empathetic Culture
- Building the Next-Generation HR Team
- Building a Transparent Performance & Compensation Strategy
- Strategies for Retention During High Growth and High Turnover
- Making Employee Development a Priority During High Growth or Intense Change
- Talent Makers: Transforming the Conversation around Hiring
- How to Drive Adoption and Success for DEIB Initiatives Globally
- The Hard Work of Building a Culture of Belonging
- Promoting Great Performance Without Promoting Burnout
- How to Preserve and Evolve Your Culture at Scale: What Is HR’s Role in Promoting a Positive Work Culture?
- RfH Speaks: Why Work-Life Balance Doesn’t Actually Work
- A Solo Talk from Adam Grant
Credits will be sent via email following the event. Please check all email inboxes.
If you’re experiencing issues accessing the videos, please email us at email@example.com.
Don't see your question?