Register for the Webinar!Register
Breaking Barriers: Achieving Peak Performance with a Healthy Mind
High performance or employee wellness? HR leaders can often feel like they’re stuck in a position where they have to choose between the two. But, it is indeed possible to drive peak performance and business results, while maintaining a great culture with happy, healthy and motivated employees.
In this episode of ‘For The Love of People’, we welcome Lattice’s own Jon Chemouny and guest speaker Ines Rath, Co-founder of Nilo Health and expert on employee mental health, to break-down the barriers between performance and wellness. From exclusive new research, to actionable advice you can implement in your own organisation - this will be a must-see session for HR practitioners and business leaders alike.
In this webinar we'll cover:
• The pendulum swing between people-centric and company-centric approaches
• What employees say they need to perform at their best
• New data on burnout and employee wellbeing
• How to prioritise mental health while driving better business outcomes
• The ROI of mental health and wellness support